Country I would like to visit some day

One of the countries that I would love to visit or live some day is Italy, because first it’s one of the principal and most important country about design, his architecture is rich and classic, and it has one of the most beautiful languages in the world (in my opinion).
I would love to explore it and take picture, many of them, visit the coliseum and churches, go to Florence, Venice and Rome, see the art of the most important artist and enjoy the delightful food of the country.

Resultado de imagen para italy florence
Resultado de imagen para italy
I would love to study like an exchange program, and learn the most of its culture and knowledge, and of course, its language, and have the experience of visit it, and then in the future maybe work and live there. I´m not really sure about it yet, because I would be alone, and it’s a little scary but it could be awesome and very adventurous.

Resultado de imagen para italy venice

Comments

  1. Venice looks beautiful. It's a romantic place.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can visit Venice alone but maybe you´ll know someone there!! Nobody knows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really have the same opinion, Italy i a beautiful place to visit and live, the architecture is amazing and the lenguage is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Venice looks fascinating, and Italian is a beautiful language. I hope that one day you can travel to Italy and explore everything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts