What I'm really into

I’m really obsessed with music a long time ago, shearing and listening to different singers or groups that are not that really know or doesn’t have that much worldwide popularity.

Last year a friend and classmate showed me an account of YouTube named Colors, which is “a unique aesthetic music platform showcasing exceptional talent from all around the globe, focused on promoting the most distinctive new artists and original sounds”.

Their videos are simple and aesthetically pleasant with the colors they use with each artist or group and their clothes, and emphasize their voices.

With each opportunity, I have to show them to someone I get really excited like “hey you should really listen to this artist, it is really great”, that way I make them obsessed with the videos and artist, and I can enjoy it with people, what make it’s the more pleasant.

The best is that YouTube recommend you same styles of artist or some that are hard to find with just putting some word or name in the shear section. 

Here are to songs that are really good, one of the is from colors and the other one is a Brazilian singer that is really good.



Comments

Popular Posts