My English Journey

How it all started


Well, I believe that most of the journeys with english star in school. From there you decide if you really what to learn more in an indepent form because, let's be honest, all teacher teach the same and are a few that teach you a little more or something different from the tipical.
My journey started when i was like fifteen or sixteen years old. I was reading because its my favorite thing to do and was really helpful to distract myself from stress and all of that. With time I thought that the stories where getting boring and predictive and I wanted more, and how could I? If there is only one language that I know? Well, let's be brave and read in another language  that I could read a little and know some words. That's how I started to read in english. Shearing short stories that were interesting enough to absorb me in them and not distract me so easily. Finally it became like a drug and till today I can stop.

Comments

  1. wow And what about videos in english? like netflix series? whitout subtitles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those to, but with the videos I play them with english subtitles, because sometimes it doesn't comprehend what they are saying

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts