My favorite concert



My favorite concert


Resultado de imagen para metallica chile 2014In my life I have gone to a few concerts, and each one of them has been memorable in their own way, so I'm going to choose three. The first one being Metallica, it was my first concert, I was like fifteen years old in that time, it was in Thursday 27th. It was caotic in the way that you know a metal concert has to be, the experience was amaizing, I was in "cancha" with my sister. The best moment was when the played obviosly Master of Puppets, Enter Sandman, Whiplah, and practicle all the songs they played that day. The next day my neck hurt and practically all my body, but it was worth it.



Resultado de imagen para pearl jam chile 2015
The second one was Pearl Jam, I was really excited that yaer they released their new album and was amaizing, they played their new and clasic songs. I have to admit that it was more caotic than Metallica and I think that it was because we were really but really close to the stage, and everyone was squashin us, so we had to go a little back, but we could still see everything just fine, and I have to admit that I cried a little when thy played Just Breath.


Resultado de imagen para guns n roses chile 2016Last but not least was Guns n' Roses, I loved it. I have to say that they came out on time, not like the other time in the 90's. Axl singed so good and listenig Slash play November Rain was magnificent. But I'm still a little angry because they didn''t played Patience. The last song they played was Paradise City and its was awesome in all the word, with fireworks and all, it was amazing. I'm so glad to enjoy and see in live to this tree epic and clasic bands. Each one of them was pefect.

Comments

  1. I don't like metallica but sounds fantastic go to a concert of your band fauvorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow, cool! I like so much Metallica, Pearl Jam and Guns too. I would love to have attended some of these concerts and throw me into mosh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts