The Most Embarrasing Moment


I have a bad memory to remember those thing, o block them unconsciously so I´m going to tell all of you the most recent one.
It was the second week of this semester, it was a Thursday I was going to have my first class that day at 10:15 a.m., so obviously I was already arriving to Baquedano at 10 a.m., I was walking to make the combination with line 1 and the moment y started to walk the stairs I fell. Yes I fell in front of thousands of people, in the pose of a defeated warrior. The worst was that it was in the second fucking step. I still don't know how happened, only know that I got up so fast and keep going on my way to make the combination, and when I was in the walkway ten minutes before the class started the teacher send an email saying that the class wasn’t going to make that day TEN MINUTES BEFORE like WTF.
The only think that I could do was watch the subway of line 1 go, and get back to my way home.
The next day I wake up with a horrible fever from the trip of the day before, that obviously I'm not going to forget it.

Comments

  1. same sis, it always happens in the metro stairs :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. My story it's very similar on the subway!

    ReplyDelete

  3. I hate when teachers give notice ten minutes before, because I have live far from Santiago and when I take the train there is no going back. And I also hate falling in public. Regards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts